Crack’d Parts offers a Lifetime Warranty for repair parts purchased through CrackdParts.com or through purchases made through other channels or marketplaces provided the customer maintains a current registered account through CrackdParts.com
By completing any transaction from Crack’d Parts through any selling channel you are agreeing that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Prior to installation please inspect all items received for any physical defects or damage that may have occurred during shipping. DOA Returns will be approved for up to 30 days from the date of delivery with your option of either refund or comparable exchange. Crack’d Parts will cover the cost of return shipping as well as the cost to send the replacement. Any item that has been installed or that is not returned with all original packaging in original condition will not be eligible for DOA Returns. Any item returned that does not meet these DOA qualifications will still be eligible for our Lifetime Warranty
Lifetime Warranty Claims
- All warranty claims must be made through the CrackdParts.com Warranty Portal.
- Pre-Approval is mandatory – Warranty Claims will be processed within one (1) business day, we will make every effort to approve same day when possible.
- Return packaging must be clearly marked with Return Authorization Number and Return Authorization Paperwork must be included in the package. We are not responsible for delays in processing without proper marks and paperwork.
- Crack’d Parts will cover postage required to send the replacement item for approved warranty claims. Postage to return items for warranty not qualified as a DOA Return is the responsibility of the buyer. Approved replacement items will be shipped as soon as possible, no later than the next business day from the receipt of return, by a delivery method chosen by Crack’d Parts regardless of original shipping method. Shipment notification, including tracking information, will be provided by email. If your return is not approved you will have 30 days to provide a prepaid shipping label to us so that we may return it to you, after 30 days the items will be discarded.
- Crack’d Parts is not responsible for any labor costs or other consequential costs associated with any warranty claim.
- Crack’d Parts reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these policy terms at any time without notice.
Due to the nature of the items offered, specific warranty periods and exceptions apply to each item based on the category of product. Below are the specific terms and conditions for each product category, item categories are determined solely by Crack’d Parts, any clarification should be sought prior to purchase.
Small Parts defined as charge ports, flex cables, cameras, buttons, etc. – Any item that fails due to a manufacturing defect will be accepted and replaced with a comparable item.
Consumables defined as adhesives, frames, bezels, non-electronic glass (including tempered glass or panels/covers such as battery doors) – Due to the nature of consumables, these items are covered under DOA Returns only.
Batteries – Due to the consumable nature of batteries, the warranty period for defective batteries is ninety (90) days.
Non-Display Digitizers and Touch Panels defined as any digitizer or touch panel that does not include any type of display such as a LCD – Any item that fails due to a manufacturing defect will be accepted and replaced with a comparable item.
Display Assemblies and LCD Screens – Any item that fails due to a manufacturing defect will be accepted and replaced with a comparable item.
All items have specific identification marks, removal of any part of these marks will void all rights to DOA Returns and warranty by Crack’d Parts. Any item returned with signs of physical damage of any type, other than those specified under DOA Returns, will not be eligible for DOA Returns or any warranty. This physical damage includes but is not limited to broken glass, torn or crimped flex cables, LCD damage from installation errors, as well as damage during assembly or removal. Please take care to package your returns properly and choose a shipping service that includes parcel insurance as Crack’d Parts will not be responsible for physical damages resulting from transport.